Tostadora.co.uk is a business unit belonging to the company NEXTALIA VENTURES S.L. Controller of the personal data:
2. Purpose of the processing
- NEXTALIA VENTURES S.L. (hereinafter "TOSTADORA")
- Tax number: B-63771349
- Registered office at C/ Eduard Maristany, 352-354, 08918 Badalona (Barcelona).
- Registration details: Barcelona Companies Registry, registration number: Volume 37368, Folio 120, Page B 309116, Entry 1. Tel. 900 878 018
- E-mail: contact form
- Contact telephone: 020 3514 5417
TOSTADORA will collect your personal data through the forms on the Web and process them for the following:
- Processing your request to become a registered user to create an online store or purchase products via the web. Once the request has been confirmed and accepted, the user will receive a confirmation email at the address given on the registration form.
- Processing orders for products offered by TOSTADORA.
- Sending emails to recipients defined by the user.
- Sending of commercial advertising by e-mail. Said commercial communications will be related to products or services offered by TOSTADORA. Every commercial communication received by the user from TOSTADORA will contain information about the procedures in place to object to the processing of your data for commercial purposes at no cost. Agreement to the sending of commercial information is revocable in all cases, without retroactive effects, in accordance with article 22.2 of the LSSI.
- Statistical studies.
- Processing orders and applications or responding to requests made by users through any of the contact forms made available on the website of TOSTADORA.
- Sending the TOSTADORA newsletter.
- Sending of SMS messages by TOSTADORA.
We hereby inform you that TOSTADORA will use your personal data for profiling purposes and for adopting automated decisions.
All the data requested through the Web and marked in red are required since they are necessary for providing users of the web with an optimal service. Should you choose not to complete said information, we will not be able to attend your request properly. 3. Data storage
4. Legitimation for the processing of your data
- If the user registers on the website as the owner of an online store or if the user purchases products via the website, personal data will be kept as long as the contractual relationship by and between the parties is maintained and, in any case, until the deadline for establishing claims for liability arising from the contractual relationship and other legal obligations.
- In other cases, the personal data provided will be kept until the data subject requests the erasure thereof. Similarly, the data will be kept according to the legal deadlines for legal, fiscal and accounting matters, taking as reference the date of the request for erasure of the data made by the data subject.
- If users purchase products via the web as consumers, the legal basis for processing their personal data is the execution of the contract by and between the parties. We remind you that the contractual relationship by and between the parties begins when the user places an order for products supplied by TOSTADORA and agrees to the terms of purchase.
- In other cases in which users provide personal data via any form located on the web, the legal basis for processing their data is their consent given of their own free will, which may be withdrawn any time.
TOSTADORA will not convey or transfer data, except by legal obligation.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we remind you that when products are purchased via the web, TOSTADORA must convey your data to the corresponding transport companies (for example, the Postal Service) for delivery of said orders.
6. Rights of the data subject
As data subject, the user of the website may exercise the following rights:
- Right to request access to your personal data: Any person has the right to know whether or not TOSTADORA processes personal data that concern them. Data subjects have the right to access their personal data.
- Right to request rectification of your data: In other words, to obtain from the Controller the rectification of inaccurate personal data that concern them without undue delay.
- Right to request the erasure of data (right to be forgotten): In other words, the right to obtain without undue delay from the controller the erasure of personal data that concern them in any of the following circumstances:
a) When personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
b) When the data subject withdraws the consent on which the processing is based in accordance with subparagraph a) of article 6.1 of the GDPR or subparagraph a) of article 9.2 of the GDPR and there is no other legal basis.
c) When the data subject objects to the processing and no other legitimate reasons for the processing prevail as provided in articles 21.1 and 21.2 of the GDPR.
d) When the personal data have been processed illegally.
e) When the personal data have to be deleted by legal obligation established in the law of the Union or the Member States applicable to the controller.
f) When the personal data have been obtained in relation to the offer of information society services as provided in article 8.1 of the GDPR.
- Right to request the restriction of processing: you will have the right to obtain from the controller the restriction of processing of the data as provided in the regulation:
a) When the data subject challenges the accuracy of the personal data, for a period that allows the controller to verify the accuracy thereof.
b) When the treatment is unlawful and the data subject objects to the erasure of the personal data and requests instead restriction of the processing thereof.
c) When the controller no longer needs the personal data for processing purposes, but the data subject needs them for the establishment, exercise or defence of claims.
d) When the data subject has objected to the processing by exercising his/her right to object in accordance with article 21.1 of the GDPR, while verifying whether or not the controller's legitimation prevails over those of the data subject.
- Right to data portability: you will be entitled to receive your personal data as provided to a controller in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format and to send them to another controller without impediment by the controller to which they were provided.
- Right to object to the processing: the right of the data subject to object, at any time, for reasons related to his/her particular situation, to personal data that concern him/her being processed.
- Right to withdraw any consent given: the data subject has the right to withdraw his/her consent for the processing of his/her personal data at any time.
You may exercise your rights by writing to the controller at the following addresses:
C/ Eduard Maristany, 352-354, 08918 Badalona (Barcelona)
E-mail: contact form
For the effective exercise of your rights, you must enclose or attach, together with your request, a photocopy of your identity document (tax ID card (NIF), national identity document (DNI), etc.).
Finally, we hereby inform you that you have the right to contact the State Data Protection Agency to establish a claim if you consider that your rights have been violated. The contact details of said agency can be found at the following link. For the UK this is the Information Commissioner’s Office
(ICO) 7. Security
TOSTADORA hereby informs you that it has put in place the technical and organisational security measures necessary to ensure the security of your personal data and prevent their alteration, loss, treatment and/or unauthorised access, taking into account the state of the art, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether from human action or the physical or natural environment. 8. Links
Tostadora.co.uk may include hyperlinks to other sites not operated or controlled by TOSTADORA. Therefore, TOSTADORA does not guarantee and declines all liability for the content on the other sites being legal, reliable, useful, truthful and up-to-date and for their privacy practices.
Before providing your personal information to said third-party websites, please note that their privacy practices may differ from ours. 9. Cookies
For more information, please see our Cookies Policy